A YOGA-INFUSED LEADERSHIP RETREAT FOR THE WOMAN WHO WANTS TO RADIATE WITH AUTHENTIC PRESENCE
What is it to radiate presence as a leader? And what are you radiating, exactly?
Women face unique challenges when it comes to being perceived as leaders. The most pervasive of these challenges are Unconscious Bias, the Imposter Syndrome and the Double-Bind Paradox. How can you effectively navigate and side step these hurdles with agility and aplomb so you can own your space?
While women possess unique and powerful leadership capacities, we may be inadvertently suppressing the very aspects of self that bolster our ability to lead effectively and navigate challenges without being shaken from purpose.
At this retreat we explore practical strategies to help you harness your innate leadership superpowers, radiate authentic confidence, inspire others and engender trust in your vision.
You’ve got this! You’re ready to shine!
Join Nancy Chenier and Delaney Tosh of Phoenix-Hearted Woman
THE ESSENCE OF THE RETREAT:
This unique, all-inclusive leadership development retreat blends body-mind-spirit practices, yoga asana, pranayama, and leadership coaching specifically incorporating what the research and neuroscience tells us has women thrive as leaders.
At this retreat you will engage with a supportive community environment for frank and empowering dialogues designed so you will:
Learn the dynamics of leadership presence
Deepen your understanding of the subtle biases that may be holding you back and strategies to manage these
Enhance your connection to your signature strengths
Discover small tweaks you can incorporate into your presence as leader – including verbal presence and physical presence
Learn how to transform trust
Deepen your embodiment of the learning through focused yoga sessions
- Meals and snacks (1 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, plus snacks and hydration)
- A workbook brimming with self-reflection exercises, resources, and extras for building your personal resilience
- Lots of follow-up resources delivered straight to your inbox so you can keep the learning alive
- Time outdoors, connection with nature… and horses!
- Opportunities to create lasting connections with vibrant, inspiring women
- Innovative approaches to your yoga practice that deepen the learning through somatic experience
- Group discussion, group coaching, free-writing and self-reflection
- Guided Mindfulness practices to rewire the amygdala and pre-frontal cortex to support your optimal performance
- Membership on our exclusive Phoenix-Hearted Woman Retreats community giving you access to further resources
- Discounts on future retreats that build on the Radiate Retreat
DATE: June 1 & 2, 2019
TIME: 3 pm June 1st to 5:30 pm June 2nd
FEE: $367 – $447