A YOGA-INFUSED LEADERSHIP RETREAT FOR THE WOMAN WHO WANTS TO BE HEARD AND MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT IN THE WORLD
You are now centered in your truth, but to express it you need to find your voice and know how to use it.
- What is the most effective way to authentically speak your truth?
- What has you shrink back or hesitate?
- How do you navigate the gender stuff that gets in your way?
- How do you quickly and powerfully engage others in your vision, your wildly awesome ideas, your wisdom?
This retreat is your place to take a deep dive into your capacity to be heard and courageously engage and inspire others so you can transform your ideas into actions, your wisdom into impact, your dreams into legacy.
Through coaching dialogues and yoga journeys, we will explore what it is to be Phoenix-Hearted and spark a revolution.
You’re ready to ROAR!
THE ESSENCE OF THE RETREAT
This unique, all-inclusive leadership development retreat blends body-mind-spirit practices, yoga asana, pranayama, and leadership coaching specifically incorporating what the research and neuroscience tells us has women thrive as leaders.
At this retreat you will engage with a supportive community environment for frank and empowering dialogues designed so you will:
- Understand the dynamics of speaking to engage and transform
- Deepen your connection to your values, passion, purpose and authenticity
- Learn tips to manage your inner critic, imposter syndrome and anxiety
- Enhance your leadership capacity to engage, inspire and transform through your communication and presence
- Deepen your embodiment of the learning through focused yoga sessions
- Meals and snacks (1 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, plus snacks and hydration)
- A workbook brimming with self-reflection exercises, resources, and extras for your leadership presence
- Lots of follow-up resources delivered straight to your inbox so you can keep the learning alive
- Time outdoors, connection with nature
- Opportunities to create lasting connections with vibrant, inspiring women
- Innovative approaches to your yoga practice that deepen the learning through somatic experience
- Group discussion, group coaching, free-writing and self-reflection
- Guided Mindfulness practices to rewire the amygdala and pre-frontal cortex to support your optimal performance
- Membership in our exclusive Phoenix-Hearted Woman Retreats community giving you access to further resources
- Discounts on future retreats in the series: Recognize, Revitalize, Radiate
OWN YOUR SPACE AND ROAR WITH CONFIDENCE
Transform how you communicate so you better engage people in your purpose and inspire the best in your team.
Learn to clarify your message from the context of what you are being called forth to do as a leader.
Clear the path so you can powerfully embrace your authenticity and convey your message in ways that transform.
Learn techniques to combat imposter syndrome, your inner critic and public speaking anxiety.
This is a highly unique leadership development retreat specifically designed around what the leadership research and neuroscience tells us helps women to thrive as leaders.
And when we say ‘leader’ we take that to mean whatever it means to you, be it leading a new direction in your life, leading in an organization, leading as an entrepreneur, leading in a way that has a bigger impact in the world. Whatever it is, you want to have a clear and strong voice and to be able to engage people in your vision.
WHO THIS RETREAT IS FOR
- Are ready to live and leave their legacy.
- Desire a retreat that takes a holistic and evidence-based approach to leadership development specifically for the female leader.
- Want to feel fully confident in their power to engage their team, their audience and/or their superiors in their ideas, direction and vision
- Want expand their self-awareness of how they are showing up
- Want to be as engaging as possible so their brilliance can shine
- Want to inspire others into their greatness
- Are intelligent and accomplished, yet have a growing sense of frustration with being expected to follow the grooves laid down by a history that expects them to play by a constricting rulebook.
- Are either emerging leaders brimming with enthusiasm and ready to be their most powerful selves, or mid-career leaders wanting to leverage unique strengths and reinvigorate their presence as leaders.
*This retreat includes yoga practice, so if you are differently abled, please let us know. We will do our best to be inclusive within the parameters of our venue.
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Nancy Chenier, RYT-200 Yoga Instructor
The strength and agility of the body and mind are gifts that we carry off the mat and into the world, enabling us to face life’s challenges – be they great or mundane – with steadiness and ease. My hope is to nurture those gifts on the mat with mindfulness as well as a sense of fun. We can intellectualize what a state of joyful mindfulness might be for us, but until we really feel it in our beings, it’s difficult to live it. Yoga and meditation offers us a space to connect with our genuine selves and to practice existing within our own peace, wisdom, and joy.
Having studied yoga and meditation (Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Kundalini) and trained with some incredible teachers in Canada and abroad, I’m honoured to be able to share the practice with others.
Delaney Tosh, PCC, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
My desire is a world fundamentally changed by the contributions, voices and participation of women who are living and leading by their own rules. My sixteen years of experience coaching leaders, leadership teams and business owners, supporting them in leadership development, strategic planning, business development and team productivity has made one thing clear to me: that women continue to come under intense pressure and scrutiny when they take the lead.
Frustrated by witnessing brilliant women playing down their innate strengths and differences in order to fit in, playing small and not stepping wholly and authentically into their power, I have evolved my work to focus solely on coaching women of vision, women who wish to lead from their whole selves with confidence and the savvy to navigate the challenges they face.
DATE: August 17 & 18th
TIME: 3:00 p.m. August 17 – 5:30 p.m. August 18th
FEE: $447.00 Incl. shared accommodation, yoga, meals, snacks & workbook
$367.00 – Incl. yoga, meals, snacks & workbook